Thursday, August 13, 2009

16 reasons why it's fun to be a parent


Amirul's smiles, Amirul's grins, Amirul's cries - our proud

While browsing my fave parenting website, i found this article on 50 reasons why its fun to be a parent. Be a mother at the age of 25 years old, and still doubt about parent's duty, me & Mr Hubby take the responsibilities with full of love. Its actually, an interesting experiences started from the day I knew I was pregnant until Amirul birth. Besides chaos, that he made, there many reasons why its fun to be a parent.

To help you through the tough times, below is why I enjoy being a parent :

  1. Hear Amirul’s 1st cry, make me forget all the painful and tough delivery time.
  2. Excited to know Amirul is mummy alike or daddy alike.
  3. I love Amirul’s smell. (eventho sticky smell, but still I enjoy kissing him)
  4. I am Amirul’s queen of heart and known that he is totally trust me.
  5. Ever since I’ve being a mother, never been in tired and busy mode – however most happy moment in life.
  6. Watching Mr Hubby show Amirul off to all his friends and relatives
  7. Finding out, no one gets bored sharing birth story, no matter how many times you tell it in the office
  8. Overhearing Mr Hubby excitedly talking about baby thingy’s to other friends
  9. Watching Amirul sleeping and kiss him again & again (I’ve been caught by Mr Hubby for kissing Amirul alot)
  10. Proud of Amirul’s every skills and developments
  11. Become a ‘tiger’ every time Amirul make chaos/stubborn/naughty. And immediately feel touch after he kiss & hug me.
  12. Amirul being annoying when he want me to carry him, yet I still carry him with 12kg weighted.
  13. Taking millions of Amirul’s photos, Every single angle and aisle and movement which I keep meaning to put into an album, but never quite get round to it.
  14. Enjoy browsing cute little toys / clothes / gadgets for Amirul
  15. Watching Amirul sleep on my arm, hug me before sleep make me wondering hows his future holds for him.
  16. Hearing Amirul say "mum" and wondering who that is, then realising - it's ME!
  17. etc – Be a mother is the most wonderful experience for every women.

3 comments:

  1. kalau nak listkan memang tak habis kan. setiap detik bersama anak kita adalah sangat2 berharga.

    ape lagi bagi diorang. nak bekepitt je hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Qaseh : Jd mummy ni mmg letih tapi berbaloi sgt

    Mommy Lyna : Kalu list out sume mmg berjela-jela. Every child lak unique, mmg sonok kn exploring parenting world ni.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP