Amirul's smiles, Amirul's grins, Amirul's cries - our proud
While browsing my fave parenting website, i found this article on 50 reasons why its fun to be a parent. Be a mother at the age of 25 years old, and still doubt about parent's duty, me & Mr Hubby take the responsibilities with full of love. Its actually, an interesting experiences started from the day I knew I was pregnant until Amirul birth. Besides chaos, that he made, there many reasons why its fun to be a parent.
To help you through the tough times, below is why I enjoy being a parent :
- Hear Amirul’s 1st cry, make me forget all the painful and tough delivery time.
- Excited to know Amirul is mummy alike or daddy alike.
- I love Amirul’s smell. (eventho sticky smell, but still I enjoy kissing him)
- I am Amirul’s queen of heart and known that he is totally trust me.
- Ever since I’ve being a mother, never been in tired and busy mode – however most happy moment in life.
- Watching Mr Hubby show Amirul off to all his friends and relatives
- Finding out, no one gets bored sharing birth story, no matter how many times you tell it in the office
- Overhearing Mr Hubby excitedly talking about baby thingy’s to other friends
- Watching Amirul sleeping and kiss him again & again (I’ve been caught by Mr Hubby for kissing Amirul alot)
- Proud of Amirul’s every skills and developments
- Become a ‘tiger’ every time Amirul make chaos/stubborn/naughty. And immediately feel touch after he kiss & hug me.
- Amirul being annoying when he want me to carry him, yet I still carry him with 12kg weighted.
- Taking millions of Amirul’s photos, Every single angle and aisle and movement which I keep meaning to put into an album, but never quite get round to it.
- Enjoy browsing cute little toys / clothes / gadgets for Amirul
- Watching Amirul sleep on my arm, hug me before sleep make me wondering hows his future holds for him.
- Hearing Amirul say "mum" and wondering who that is, then realising - it's ME!
- etc – Be a mother is the most wonderful experience for every women.