Thursday, July 30, 2009

How to make WOMAN happy .....



* TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY....A MAN ONLY NEEDS TO BE :*

1. a friend

2. a companion

3. a lover

4. a brother

5. a father

6. a master

7. a chef

8. an electrician

9. a carpenter

10. a plumber

11. a mechanic

12. a decorator

13. a stylist

14. a sexologist

15. a gynecologist

16. a psychologist

17. a pest exterminator

18. a psychiatrist

19. a healer

20. a good listener

21. an organizer

22. a good father

23. very clean

24. sympathetic

25. athletic

26. warm

27. attentive

28. gallant

29. intelligent

30. funny

31. creative

32. tender

33. strong

34. understanding

35. tolerant

36. prudent

37. ambitious

38. capable

39. courageous

40. determined

41. true

42. dependable

43. passionate


WITHOUT FORGETTING TO :


44. give her compliments regularly

45. love shopping

46. be honest

47. be very rich

48. not stress her out

49. not look at other girls


AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO :


50. give her lots of attention, but expect little
yourself
51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself

52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where
she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT :


53. Never to forget:

* birthdays

* anniversaries

* arrangements she makes



HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY :

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


1. Leave him alone


Moral of the story : Its not easy to be man, do not make your Mr Hubby life miserable.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP