Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fall asleep with a bottle made Amirul's teeth decaying ????

Should i blame for myself or others. But i think its me not Ibu Amirul nor his daddy. I am Amirul's mummy. I am the one should be responsible for everything.. Amirul's teeth is decaying.. He just entering 17months and what happened is ridiculous. He has another few more years for his permanent tooth to come out.

His 1st teeth at 9months old. He had bad fever for 1week and after recovering from fever, come out one little white tooth. Very small and cute. Im so excited. I bought him tooth brush with orange tooth paste. He like to brush his teeth, eventho i knew, the orange flavor made him like to brush his teeth.

Unfortunately, his teeth started to decay after 5months. His front teeth have one small line showing decaying. No yellow or black stain only one line.This happened when he stop suck pacifier and keep sucking milk bottle's teat for hours.

Actually i wondering, how this thing happened if Amirul brush his teeth and do not drink sweet water except for light Ribena,sweet food like chocolate and ice cream in once a month, no junk foods, thus his teeth is decaying. Its really make me worry.

Article from Baby Centre forum really upset me. Its my fault. There is one reason found which lead to this problem :
  • Milk bottle in sleeping mouth - Yes.. Im giving Amirul a bottle of milk / Ribena to ease him to sleep. But the problem happened when i did left the bottle in Amirul sleeping mouth and lead to tooth decay. I've tried to pull out the bottle from mouth, yet he will pull back to his mouth. Sometimes, this is uncontrolled
What I did is brush his teeth before sleep, give him plain water to dissolve all the sugary drink he drank before sleep and luckily he seldom awake up for milk now.


Amirul 1st teeth @ 9moths old


Amirul white teeth decaying


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP