Friday, July 3, 2009

Bandung Trip - Day 4

4days at Bandung still shopping is the 1st agenda. And today is our SHOPPING DAY.. We will spend the whole day shopping. Shopping until you vomit out..

We went to CiWalk, Cihamplas aka Jean Street, Banda Boutique Outlet, Cascade,Heritage, The Summit, Secret, Renaritti, Stamp, Terminal Tas, etc.. Some i managed to take photo but most of the times, i just forget to take photo because to excited and bz doing the shopping.

Nevertheless, me and Mr Hubby felt shopping is less enjoying because we had Amirul who loves to run here and there. We felt like fox chasing the chicken. Amirul is the chicken and us is the angry fox. Chasing him everywhere.. huhu.. After tired chasing him, shopping mood just disappeared like that. We need to take turn to choose the clothes, me first then Mr Hubby. We need to take turn to chase Amirul. We need to take turn to eat..We need to take turn make Amirul milk. We need to take care of him if he slept. fuhhhh tired.. However we enjoyed the 'take turn' thingy.


Few of the Factory Outlet


CiWalk & Cihampelas aka Jean Street


Our shopping items & Amirul aka the little chicken






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP