Monday, July 20, 2009

Amirul Milestones Chart - Day 1 to 17months

Since day i knew i've pregnant, i went to Klinik Kesihatan Bangi for routine check up. With so much patience and determination, i managed to complete my routine checked up until 36weeks. Sometimes, i slept while waiting, sometimes i feel so angry why government clinic is so slow.. sometimes i need to wait almost 4hrs to see the doctor. I had an option to choose private clinic but why am i going to govern clinic.

Govern clinic have good periodic routine check up. Proper record book, proper of blood test, urine test, sufficient medical equipment, FOC, and their result is accurate. Bcoz they are not monetize basis, more to responsibilities to serve the community. I know some people prefer to go private clinic/hospital. This is my point of view and may differ from others. I know if i went to private clinic, i wont waste so much time for waiting and not every time i will see the doctor. Normally, nurse will check my condition yet im still loyal to govern clinic.. huhuhuh

Amirul almost completed his immunization. Never miss, thanks to fix appointment, if not i may forget. According to BabyCentre, below is Amirul recommended immunization schedule :


Most of the recommended immunization is given to Amirul. Below is Amirul's record book. Almost completed and his weight vs age also in normal range.. Alhamdulillah.. Aku ingatkn Amirul ni overweight dah, sbb ramai org ckp Amirul ni besar la..tinggi la..chubby la, montel la.. gemok la.. xkisah la.. Mummy & daddy syg Amirul.. Muahhh..


Amirul's record book

Click here if you want to check your children BMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP