Sunday, July 5, 2009

How to lose weight - My way

I had gained 2kg.. arggg. Its a nightmare to me and i can afford to gain anymore KG. I need to find the way to reduce or to get rid of my excess kilos.

PC dancing mat a.k.a StepMania which i found at The Curve may help me reducing extra unwanted kilos. huhu. Worth RM60,its really fantastic and i really love it. After 3 days of playing, fuhhh i can say ' Marvelous' its a recommended for those who lazy to go to gym or jogging or like indoor. Sweat all over the body and Mr Hubby also participate in my losing weight quest.. huhu.


Game Option


Precaution reminder


Select Style - I choose single


Select Difficulty - I am the beginner


Select Group - My own download song. You can download your own song here.


Select Character - Alex - cheeky and sexy.. :D


Select Song - My fave- Viva La Vida by Coldplay


Here i go. 1st Stage


2nd Stage


Great . Can you see may mark - 299834


Final Stage.. Huhuhu. Manage to complete all 3 stages.. yihaaaa

Enjoy my video.Its me and Mr Hubby..

video
My version

video
Mr Hubby version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP