Thursday, June 25, 2009

Desperate Housewife Fever

Its all started bcoz of Mr Hubby. He likes to watch Desperate Housewife. Aper la yayang ni tgk citer Desperate housewife, ni cter tuk pempuan la. This conversation when i have no idea what this Desperate Housewife all about. I thought its only TV showed about women seducing men, gaduh2 tarik rambut among women yg berebut lelaki.. and nothing more than that.Furthermore, their showed is 1030pm. Quite late to wait for the show.. But last year Mr Hubby gave me Desperate Housewife DVD. Original set.. wahhh he is truly a big fan of Desperate Housewife. Then i am addicted to this TV series.

Desperate Housewife is about a group of women live at Wisteria Lane which have their own storyline.Season one was started Oct 3, 2004 and now its already 5years. 6 seasons within 5years with dramatic, romantic,mysteries, crimes, secrecy hidden behind the doors of their beautiful and seemingly perfect suburban neighborhood and revelation of the neighborhood's secrecy.

Teri Hatcher as Susan Mayer is one of the leading characters of the show. Susan's occupation is a teacher's assistant at her son's school and a former children's book illustrator. She has a son,Maynard "M.J" James Delfino with Mike Delfino and Julie Alexandra Mayer with Karl Mayer (ex-husband).

Felicity Huffman as Lynette Scavo is a Marketing Director,former Vice President, accounts at Parcher & Murphy Advertising, Pizzeria Co-owner and Manager and most of all she is a Housewife with 3 sons & 2 daughters & twin.

Marcia Cross as Bree Van de Kamp is recognized for her perfectionist attitude and work ethic, which at times borders on neurosis and obsessive compulsion. She married to Orson Hodge, a dentist.

Eva Longoria as Gabrielle Solis is a self-absorbed, spoiled, vain, shallow, rude, and sarcastic. Despite this, she loves her husband and children deeply, and cares a great deal for her friends. She is socialite,housewife First Lady of Fairview when she married to Victor Lang, model, make-up assistant and beauty pageant coach.

Nicollette Sheridan as Edie Britt was introduced in the premiere of the series as an adulterous housewife, who has had many relationships with other woman's husbands.

And not forgetting Brenda Strong who narrates the series from beyond the grave as the deceased Mary Alice Young, appearing sporadically in flashbacks or dreams.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP