Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bandung Trip - Day 3

Day 3

Our activities for today is SHOPPING. Morning session was @ Pasar Baru and afternoon session was Factory Outlets.

Pasar Baru in Pasir Kaliki is so synonym with Bandung and recommended place to shopping in Bandung. A place where you can find textiles,clothes, food, jewelery stores and bag counters. There, you can bargain. Macam2 ada.. Mmg bleh rambang mata. Ikutkan hati semua pn nk beli. :D

I just spent half a day there. If my mother-in-law, she would spent here from 10am - 10am and would came back again the next day. She really spent a lot of money here and she would buy everthing here from textiles to foods. My story is different, i just spent half day there and bought things only in the list. No window shopping or eye-seeing. Just bought things that i should buy. Mmg xpuas, geram pn ader sbb xder window shopping. Bukan aper,I just feel pity at Amirul and Mr Hubby. Its a boring place for man actually. But its my lucky day bcoz Amirul sleep when we reached Pasar Baru until we finished bought our things. Kalu tak, mmg tak shopping la. Ramai nya orang. tak sanggup dok lamer2 kt situ.

The only photo taken @ Pasar Baru

After morning session at Pasar Baru, we went back, having lunch and rest. Then we made a move to Rumah Mode,located at Jl Setiabudi and next to Natural, Donatello. We only managed to shop at Rumah Mode bcoz its heavy rainy and we were using angkot for our transport. We were stuck at Rumah Mode and decided just to go back and drop by Burmese Street to buy pirated DVD before go home. Its really cheep and have multi movies to choice. My Hubby spent Rp138 ooo (RM38++) for TV series and movies. Even tho its pirated DVD, but the picture is good..


Rumah Mode - waiting rain to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP