Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day.. The whole world is celebrating Mother's Day. However i'm not celebrating it as Amirul do not understand the meaning of Mother's Day. Maybe when he grow up, i will celebrate this special day. But to me, everyday is Mother's Day.. :D

I've been a mom to Amirul for 15months. All this while i feel exhausted, tired, bored, annoying, happy, love, satisfying; good and bad feeling all mixed up. Nevertheless, when Amirul smile at me, i forget everything. Just LOVE come ac. I can feel love in his small eyes.


Be a mother to Amirul teach me a lot of things, and most of all is PATIENT. I have to be patient when he cried for milk even tho im damn sleepy, i have to be patient everytimes he mess up the house, i have to be patient when he throw rice form his plate, i have to be patient when fall sick,i have to be patient when he naughty, i have to be patient when teaches him read the book. I know i not a good teacher but i know the best teacher in the world is MOTHER.

Yesterday, my SIL organize makan2 sempena Mother's Day. We had diner at Kelab Tasik Putrajaya, Precint 8. This is my 3rd times come here. The food and the ambience is nice. The price of the food is not expensive. Overall can give 3stars, because their service a little bit slow. Maybe a lot of customer; everybody pn nk celebrate Mother's Day bukan ko sorang je huda.. huhuh. Ok lets look at the photos.


Me & Amirul


My Family


The Moment .....


Parent-in-Law





I dedicate below song to all the mother in this world..
Happy Mother's Day






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP