Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Amirul 15 months old milestones

Times passed so fast. Amirul now 15months.. All this while, i miss his skills and developments. 8months; he can crawling, 9 months; he has his 1st teeth, 11 months; his very 1st step.

According to BabyCentre MOST children can do below skills:
  • Plays with ball - Amirul 1st kick when he turn to 1year old. We brought him Masjid Putrajaya and let him played freely. Surprisingly dier suka main ball.

  • Vocabulary increase up to five words - Dada, Ma, Amirul need another 3 words to go.. In fact he talk a lot in his language.
  • Walks backward - yeaaa he likes this one..
While HALF of the children can do below skills:
  • Can draw a line - Its true that Amirul loves to write, so that i already bought him FisherPrice DoodlePro, even this toys is meant for 3 years old and above.. Melentur buluh biar la dari rebungnya.. :D


  • Runs well - Not so call well, but he run like nobody in front of him. Main langgar jer.. :D
  • Adopts ' No' as his favourite word - No.. No.. No...
And only a FEW children can do below skils:
  • Walks up stairs - Alhamdulillah he can, however with supervision. And he also manage to get down the stairs, but not all stairs. yang rendah jer.. :D
  • "Helps' around the house - Of course he like to 'help' me. Sweep the floor, throw the rubbish, but in the end - mummy need to finish his work
  • Puts his finger to mouth and say 'shhhhh' - not yet
So far his development really impress me and im so proud of him. muahhh luv u Amirul

Besides above mention skills, Amirul also like to imitate me. Today he did ironing. Wohooo very impressive. He really did exactly what i did.



video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP