Monday, April 6, 2009

Cloth Diapers < Amirul

On my previous entry, i did mention about my alternative diaper. So far Im satisfied with it. Good quality, cheap and nice printed design.However, few weeks ago, one of my officemate has introduced me with cloth diaper. She also new in cloth diaper business and she will soon used to her newborn baby.

Actually, before using my alternative diaper, my SIL had recommended me with cloth diaper. Thus, cloth diaper is not a new thing for me, its just i do not have courage to use it. Most of the testimonial found,talking about the benefit of cloth diaper. Even though it is pricey for initial, but save a lot in the future as it is reusable type. I had made few researches about this so called environmental friendly and economical diaper.

I had found so many blogs and websites regarding cloth diaper, but this two blogs really inspire me with cloth diaper thing; MiaBambina and Diyaluna.com . MiaBabina and Diyaluna.com is my inspriration. Even TheStar newspaper talking about cloth diaper. Is this cloth diaper really good???



I need to try then i know whether is really good or its just rumour. Above is my 1st cloth diaper and Amirul will be my experimental. Harap2 xder la hangat2 taik ayam aku ni.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP