Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cloth Diaper for Dummies

Since im still new to this cloth diaper things, i actively do more studies on it. A lot of question come across my mind and below few FAQ about cloth diaper ???


How many type of cloth diaper in market???

There are few types of cloth diaper in the market such as pocket diaper, All In One, Hybrid,
Fitted, flat and pre-fold, diaper cover. Its depends on us, user to choose which type that we prefer.You can go here or here or here and they have specify in detail about type of cloth diaper. Actually there are plenty of website for us to choose in getting an idea what type of cloth diaper available.What I'm using is pocket type. I like this pocket type because like disposable type yet washable. Easy and comfortable for Amirul. If he poo poo also easy to wash. For the beginner like me.. i think pocket type is most suitable and easy and comfortable..





What type of insert are use for cloth diaper???

Insert
Insert are use inside pocket diaper to absorb the liquid (urine) from baby getting wet. They are made from various type of materials like microfiber , fleece, soft cotton and give convenient way not only stuff the diaper's pocket but also to adjust the absorbency needed.

Doubler

Differ to insert, double is little thinner than insert and purposely made to double the absorbency of cloth diaper
. Doubler normally used for heavy wetter or during excursions or overnight. Some prefer to use doublers instead of extra insert.

However its all depend on the user which type you prefer.
I had found few type of insert; hemp insert, fleece insert, and few more types.. Im confusing now cause so any insert to be chosen. However, microfiber insert is my choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP