Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yasmin & Me

What did you do to control your pregnancy. What i did is taking daily contraceptive pill. At 1st i've introduced Marvelon given by public health clinic. However i did not take this pill as i can see the side effect to my sister. She getting fat and i dont want to be FAT..

After few month research done, i found this super effective pill. YASMIN.. And after seek an advise from my O&G doc, she recommended me with Yasmin. Yes its worked well for me. I can control my pregnancy as well as maintaining my weight. So far, I think Yasmin is most expensive contraceptive pill at the market, rm48/pax (consist 21 pcs). The price is range rm 48 – rm58, depend on the clinic/pharmacy. I bought Yasmin at Pusat Rawatan Islam Az-Zahrah

HOW THIS PILL WORK

Yasmin work by intervening our normal menstrual cycle. Sex hormones changing throughout the month, Estrogen cause an egg to be release from the ovaries and prepare the lining of the womb for possible pregnancy. If the egg has not been fertilized at the end of the month, estrogen levels will fall and causing the womb lining to be shed as a monthly period.

I take one Yasmin on daily basis and without fail. Normally I take this pill before I go to sleep and if I missed taking this pill, I just throw away and then continue take the pills, one every day, as normal. I’ve been taking this pill for almost 9months and so far, there is no severe side effect symptoms happened on me. Only Amirul stop breastfeeding when he was 5month old. This is due to hormones in the pill had reduce my milk production. Pity Amirul early weaning.. erhmmm. Sorry Amirul, mummy need the protection.. :D

Maybe some of my friend claims they having severe headache, nausea, and dizzy. I just advise them to seek the doctor bcoz Yasmin is hormonal pill. Maybe Yasmin is not suitable for them.. BTW You can find more Yasmin info at WebMD, Tiscali.com .etc.



3 comments:

  1. Nice article
    very useful, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..tp jgn terlalu lama amek pil. xelok jgk. just my 2 cents. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo.. yeke.. saya plan nx yrs tmbh lg sorang.. so mayb end of this year stop la.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP