Sunday, March 15, 2009

Arrival of Ma, Abah, Shamimi

After 12 hours journey through train, 8am ma abah shamimi reached KL.. we went to fetch them at kajang comuter station and as usuall they bring a lot of things. 1 big lugage, 1 box full of foods (ikan kering, kerepek, keropok,) 1 bag full of foods (tuk sepanjang journey from kltn - kl), nebulizer bag (abah ader asthma).. that y they refuse to take flight instead.. Air asia kn charge mahal kalu exessive lugage. bkn excess dh ni, i think bleh senget flight kl camgini la sume passenger.. huhu

after fetched them, all the family member gather at my house, KakLong's family, Abg Mat, Ma, Abah, Acu Mimi and My sweet family.. crowded abs umh aku yang kecik comel ni.. after breakfast and chit chat for awhile, KakLong & Abg mat blk dulu.Actually dorang xmandi lg. mum called informing them, that already they reached kajang, then trus jer datang..mmg xsempat nk mandi..alasan.. actually tido bayak.. huhuh

a lot of activities had been planned for this week. they will be here for week and Zoo Negara is a must place.. tomorrow going to PD.. mandi time.. im plaining going to Taman Desa Water Park, Melaka, Pasar Tani Shah Alam. there a lot of places yg aku suggested.. tp sempat ker within 1 week ni..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP