Friday, March 13, 2009

Amirul & His Safety Gate

Now Amirul like to explore my small kitchen.. took my kitchen appliances, batu lesung..main tumbuk2.. ingat nk buat sambal belacan ker.. i know ur daddy like to eat sambal belacan, but what happen if alu lesung tue fall on your toe nail...aduss.. mummy gak yang salah

So i think of buying safety gate and make a great wall between my kitchen and dining area. Safety 1st even at kitchen.. i think its the best solution bcoz any plugs inside my house is not a prob. Amirul knows that is FORBIDDEN area. So nothing to afraid of.. i had teached and showed him our so called forbidden area.. All the plug areas, ironing area, toilet, are forbidden area, the rest of the house is hazard free.. he wont touch.. he knows if he touch, i will scold him or cubit jari dier.. or jentik until he's crying.. (pity amirul) so now im trying to teach him that kitchen as well is forbidden area.. tapi susah la.. sbb kitchen area besar.. so many things he can touch and played with.. so the best and practicle solution is SAFETY GATE..

i had surveyed few safety gate in the market and roughly the price is rm150++ and to me its quite expensive.. so im looking for 2nd hand if any. Found one at Little Precious Store, and after bargained session, i managed to buy the Safety 1st brand safety gate with RM95 including postage.. its a worth bargain ..




Above safety gate is extandable, re-installation is fast and simple.Pressure-mounted and hardware free which allow me to mobilize easily. But be aware we as adult, climbing over stairgates can lead to accidents. So be careful. Beside of our baby safety, we also have to take care of our safety.. Safety First.. :D

Safety Gate separate us..sob..sob


Mummy.. pity me


dont want to fren with mummy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Blog

Dear Readers, welcome to my personal blog. This blog is about the story of my little family and its members. You can find my posts are mostly about parenting and family matters. Some of my posts are not concerning parenthood at all like cooking and shopping because I would like some diversify in my parenthood blog. Sharing information to my fellow friends and loyal reader is the main reason to build this parenthood blog.

Parenting is not something we have to keep it to ourselves, but to share.

Subscribe Full RSS Here

KambingBujang

My name is kambingbujang. I am 27-year old mum with Amirul beside me. Now I'm carrying around his future younger brother/sister in my tummy.

Feel free to be my friend on facebook. (thank you, I know I'm cute). Follow me on my birdie twitter. If you're in a mood of writing email to me, shoot it via kambing.huda@gmail.com.



  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP